Rixx Javix's Summary of BB40: Interstellar Blood Sports




In a strange confluence of Banter activity, whilst BB42: 2012 Community Review of EVE Online spools up and BB41: Director's Cut winds down (but there's still time if anyone else wants to pitch in), the summary of Blog Banter 40: Interstellar Blood Sports casually glides into view.

And then everyone dies of laughter.

Seriously, this is the most fun I've had reading a blog post for as long as I can remember. The shy and retiring Rixx Javix has flexed his creative funny bone to prove he has yet another creative talent. He's like the Blogosphere's answer to that Peter Phelps fella. Not content with delivering regular engaging bloggery, peerless artwork, videos, comics and the occasional in-game event, this unique take on summarising the views of 26 bloggers on the subject of eSports in EVE Online should win Rixx the gold medal in absurd comedy. Apparently he's actually quite good at EVE too. I think I hate him. ;)

Anyway, I'd have posted about it sooner, but it took me two days to recover from my first read. I may have another go now though, why don't you join me and if you're not reading the voices out loud by the end, then you're dead inside.

EVEOGANDA: Ye Old Intersteller Blood Sports: A BB40 Review Summary Thingie

Labels: ,